Sometimes , When we are downloading Files from Internet , we may face various problems like Download failure,Low speed downloading Etc.What if our desired file can be downloaded directly to Our favorite Cloud Storage Service i.e. GDrive , Dropbox , OneDrive , Mega Etc ? So we can download it later without any Interruptions.So ,I am gonna tell you the method which will help us in this case & I also use this personally ! (This Method works on both,PC and Mobile Phone.)
Recommended : Use Latest Chrome or Firefox for better Results!(may need use of FLASH player. )
We will Follow Some Easy Steps –
[Suppose we wanna save our file to Gdrive]
1. Go toofficial website and create a new account.
2. After loading your account, click “Add Cloud Drives” to add your Google Drive accounts into MultCloud
3. Once you get that done. You can access any files on your Google Drive through MultCloud. Select a location on your Google Drive where you want to save the web files. From there, click the “Upload” button, and then select “Upload URL” in a pop up window.
4. Enter the file’s web address (or URL) there and click “Ok”. Within seconds, it will save files from web to Google Drive.
5. Now , your file will start downloading in cloud.Check task manager for status.
6 . Now just download your desired file from Cloud (GDrive in this case).
IMPORTANT NOTES –
It also supports transfer between two multiple Clouds (Like between GDrive and OneDrive).
One time Download link ,which expires after some time , may won’t work with this.
- Enable Flash Player in Browser for Link Copying after Downloading.
- If you are doing this on Your Android Phone or Any Smartphone , Just make sure you are using a Compatible Browser Like – Chrome,UC browser(not UC mini),Via Etc.
Hope it works fine for you , as it works for me 🙂
A Noob. Trying to learn things while messing them up. 🙂